Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Muchas Gracias

For the first couple of days that I started this, I was pretty certain it was just my sister and I who were following my yoga blog, but lately, I've been getting these amazing emails from all sorts of friends who have been following along in my journey.

It's so touching to read these emails and to see to what extent certain people are connecting with what I'm writing, and especially to see how many people are being inspired to do yoga themselves.  That was mostly the intent behind the yoga blog anyway, so I'm happy to see it happening!  I'm also so thankful for all the support I've been getting from everyone, especially everyone at the Briar Hill store, and especially from all my old and dear friends.  It's truly been amazing and it's definitely inspiring me further to continue on my mission for some happy hips!  I've got nothing but MAD LOVE for my 9 official followers on this blogger site, and for everyone who's been reading!  Thanks so much!

In other news, I've come down with some sort of a throat infection/cold, and have been too sick to do my yoga for the day.  I'm not sure what's more upsetting though.... that I've broken my record of doing yoga every single day, or that I'm sick and I am about to go to the Mayan Riviera for a week of vacation in less than 2 days!

I find both of those things really upsetting actually.  I considered doing the Easy Street video since it's not quite as rough as World Champion's Hips or Hot Chocolate for example, but I think all I really need right now (besides all the Oil of Oregano, St. Francis Herbs tinctures, thousands of milligrams of vitamin C, Echinacea, and other remedies I've been taking) is SLEEP. 

With that, I'm sorry to make this a brief little posting, but Meggo's in dire need of some Zzz's! 
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the next week because as long as I can get some WIFI access in Mexico, I will be posting some ridiculous beach side yoga shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment